Why live in Bunbury?
If you’re looking for a community with a bit of old-fashioned charm and the attractions of a major city, look no further than Bunbury. Situated in the South West corner of WA, 175 km south of Perth, Bunbury is the state’s third largest region behind our capital city and Mandurah. Home to a spectacular mix of beautiful beaches, majestic wildlife and cultural haunts, Bunbury continues to grow into one of WA’s most exciting up-and-coming cities with a variety of features to appeal to everyone’s tastes.
The Best of Both Worlds
From thrills and adventure to tranquility and nature, Bunbury has something for everyone. If it’s excitement you seek, Bunbury is a nature lover’s playground where you can go swimming with the dolphins, feed the kangaroos and go bird watching. Or if you want to slow down the pace, check out the art exhibitions and culinary delights on offer all around the city.
A rich tapestry of cultural experiences on all year round including music, theatre, dance and visual art, Bunbury provides family-friendly fun for all. Take a walking tour and discover some of Bunbury’s best street art or catch a live show at the Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre.
With a great schooling structure that prides itself on education and learning and an efficient transport system linking the city by rail, air and road, Bunbury is also the ideal place for any couple or family looking to build a new home and relocate.
The 6 Step First Home Building Process
SmoothStart are experts at building high-quality and ultra-stylish first homes in the South West Region, so much so, that we’re known for being one of the best home builders in Bunbury. We can help get you into your dream first home in Bunbury in just six simple steps:
1. Your budget – once we’ve fined tuned your budget we will engage one of our network of brokers to work with you on obtaining finance.
2. Choose your house and land package – We’ll work with you, finding the ideal house and land package in Bunbury to suit your dreams.
3. Personalise – Choose the colours for your new first home and select your options.
4. Sign your contract – Your contract is finalised and signed within two weeks of your deposit.
5. Start the build – Our quality builders will build your dream home just 20 weeks after slab down*.
6. Move in – You will be able to move into your dream home sooner than you think!
If you’re wanting to move into your first home sooner, our home builders in Bunbury can help. Contact SmoothStart today to find out more about the house and land packages available in Bunbury.
SEE OUR BUNBURY HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGES
Our Designs House & Land Packages