This East facing 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom plus study apartment is now available directly opposite RAC Arena Perth and just metres from Perth Central Station and Perth Underground Busport.
With an East view looking into Kings Square and the CBD, Featuring floor to ceiling windows for light-filled spaces, and winter garden with automated lift-and-tilt windows.
Kitchens boast stone benchtops and splashbacks, gas cooktops and feature shelving. Tiled flooring and elevated ceiling heights create a sense of space and openness throughout.
^ The advertised home and land package price is general information only and correct at the time of listing however pricing and land availability is subject to change without prior notice. The total package price is reduced by the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (eligibility criteria apply). SmoothStart does not own the lot advertised. All care has been taken to ensure the home design shown is suitable for the advertised lot however design and specification is subject to shire and developer approvals. Changes made to the design may affect the total cost of the package. Images for illustration purposes only, please request a floorplan and specification for this package.
- Located in the heart of Perth City Link, Perth Hub will fuse old and new by connecting the vibrant Northbridge nightlife precinct with Perth’s bustling CBD for the first time in 100 years.
- The area will be transformed into an exciting entertainment destination with a host of shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, arts and cultural attractions and a world-class stadium, all located within walking distance. The underground busport and Perth Central Train Station will connect the Perth Hub precinct to the whole of Perth, including universities, shopping centres, iconic beaches, and a future direct link to Perth International Airport.
- Offering 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, the Perth Hub tower will soar 30-storeys to make it one of Perth’s tallest residential buildings. It will stand proudly next to the 263 room 4.5 star Dorsett Hotel.
- A Level 7 skygarden will transport residents into a sublime city resort setting, with approximately 1400sqm of amenities overlooking RAC Arena, Milligan Steps and the city skyline. An outdoor pool, residents’ lounge, private dining room, gymnasium, yoga & pilates room, BBQ pavilion, communal orchard and herb garden are all here.
- Each apartment will enjoy floor to ceiling windows for light-filled spaces, most with views across Northbridge, RAC Arena, and Perth's CBD. Glimpses of the Swan River and Kings Park can also be enjoyed by some.
600 Wellington Street, Perth WA, Australia
No videos currently available.