What a great place to live. Only minutes walk to Castletown beach. Castletown primary school a few minutes away as well as local shopping centre, its a great place to raise a family.
With have packaged up the Sabina which has it all. Four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan living and dining, alfresco, double garage and the package is turn key including $10k toward fencing. With options with keystart available from $4500 deposit ask me how you can make it happen for your family
Other designs also available- take the first step toward home ownership today and secure your future
^ The advertised home and land package price is general information only and correct at the time of listing however pricing and land availability is subject to change without prior notice. The total package price is reduced by the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (eligibility criteria apply). SmoothStart does not own the lot advertised. All care has been taken to ensure the home design shown is suitable for the advertised lot however design and specification is subject to shire and developer approvals. Changes made to the design may affect the total cost of the package. Images for illustration purposes only, please request a floorplan and specification for this package.
- Site works
- Fencing allowance of $10k
- All Floor and Window Treatments
- 900mm Stainless steel Westinghouse cooking appliances
- Soft close draws and cabinets
- Dishwasher recess
- Internal Painting
- All floor tiling and splashback tiling
- Choice of chrome or black Caroma Tapware
- All Chrome fittings and china fixtures
- Paving complete to the driveway including Crossover
- Paving to path, porch and alfresco
- Colourbond tin roof
- Auto remote sectional garage door
- Fully framed mirrors above vanities
- Batt insulation to the ceilings and external walls
- Key lock fitted windows all with flyscreens
28 Asken Turn, Bandy Creek WA 6450, Australia
No videos currently available.