The Ringwood is a charming home with a classic country style elevation which fronts a modern floorplan layout.
Offering the best of both worlds, this home design is ideal for a small rural bush block or for home owners looking for a rural style design on a town block.
Enter the home from the front verandah and walk through to a spacious open plan living area with expansive windows designed to make the most of garden vistas.
The Ringwood includes a home theatre, spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite and three secondary bedrooms with built in robes.
^ The advertised home and land package price is general information only and correct at the time of listing however pricing and land availability is subject to change without prior notice. The total package price is reduced by the $10,000 First Home Owner Grant (eligibility criteria apply). SmoothStart does not own the lot advertised. All care has been taken to ensure the home design shown is suitable for the advertised lot however design and specification is subject to shire and developer approvals. Changes made to the design may affect the total cost of the package. Images for illustration purposes only, please request a floorplan and specification for this package.
- Some of the standard inclusions in a Smoothstart home include:
- Choice of Feature Front Elevation
- PS for all site costs included
- PS for floor and window treatments included
- 900mm Westinghouse SS cooking appliances
- Soft close hinges and drawers
- Dishwasher provisions
- Choice of black or stainless steel taps
- Downlights to Kitchen
- Double carport
- Choice of Colourbond roof colours
- Driveway complete including crossover
9 Dustan Way, McKail WA 6330, Australia
No videos currently available.