House Area: 196.21m2
House Width: 15.50m
Timber tones and fresh white provide lovely kerb appeal, making this four-bedroom 2 bathroom home a welcome addition to any street.
Its big, family-sized spaces include a large theatre room, located at the rear of the home, adjoining the main living area.
Sliding doors lead from the central, open-plan living and dining room out to the alfresco, all within easy reach of the well-equipped kitchen.
Access to the master suite, with its ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, is via a private foyer, making the main bedroom a quiet, secluded space.
Set on a 686m² block at the end of a cul-de-sac very private with trees over the rear & side fences lovely outlook from the Alfresco
^ The property shown is advertised by agreement between Smooth Start and the Developer/Owner and/or the Agent. All advertised packages (including but not limited to price, house area, address and description) has been provided by third parties and is subject to change without prior notice. Smooth Start endeavours to ensure the information listed is accurate, however do not accept any liability for any consequence that may arise from misinformation. Images for illustration purposes only, please request a floorplan and specification for this package.
- Colorbond roof cover in a range of colours.
- Double garage door with choice of colours & design.
- Westinghouse ss appliances including rangehood,
- Double bowl ss sink with your choice of stylish sink mixers in black or chrome.
- Quality laminate cupboard fronts and cabinetry in a range of colours.
- Choice Gainsborough internal door handles in chrome or black.
- Choice of Clark basins to compliment your bathrooms.
- Superb range of quality ceramic wall and floor tiles (300x300) where shown.
- **Price includes house, land and site cost allowances**